Chakra is a Sanskrit word which means a wheel. In spiritual terms, Chakras are the energy wheels located at specific locations turning clockwise and anti-clockwise, depending on the vibrations in our body. There are seven major energy cycles or Chakras inside a human body and they are located along the spine and in the head. There are other smaller, less significant distributed all over the body. So, basically, these chakras inside a human body form a kind of a power station where each chakras draws up life energy from the Universe and then transfers, shapes and distributes this energy to the nerve system which are also called the energy channels. This is the energy that keeps us alive and keeps our body organs and tissues working efficiently.
Through Chakra Balancing sessions with Singing Bowls you can achieve:
- Balance in the Chakra system
- Overall health improvement, including alleviation of some chronical conditions, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Digestive disorders
- Joint pain
- Reduction and management of stress level
- Hormonal balance
- Mental clarity
- Increase of energy level and vitality
- Release of negative emotions and thinking patterns
- Realization of the causes of the problems in personal and professional life and a way to resolve them
- Experience of meditation
You should definitely take the Sound Healing Teacher Training Certification Course if you are:
- A Yoga and Meditation Teacher.
- A massage therapist or an Energy Healer.
- Are looking for the ways to deepen your meditation practice.
- Are in love with music and believe in its healing powers
Sound Healing Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course Overview:
Requirements: To receive an International Academy of Sacred Sound Healing Teacher Certificate students are required to attend 100% of lectures and practical classes and to pass theoretical and practical exams to ensure the Course material has been mastered. Prerequisites: Anybody can apply. Application: Accepted all year round. Course duration: 3 days Course objective: To understand the principles of Sound Healing and Meditation, get experience of practicing Sound Meditations and learn to apply the knowledge to conduct Sound Meditations sessions and workshops. Accreditation: International Academy of Sacred Sound Healing Certificate issuer recognized: Internationally. Suitability: Suitable for people with no meditation experience. Professional Membership: International Academy of Sacred Sound Healing .